Pleasant Grove Goat Milk Soaps
Have you ever tried goat milk soaps?
Do you have dry, sensitive skin?
Suffering from eczema or psoriasis?
Tired of tight, dry, itchy feeling skin?
Hi! My name is Deb Robinson and I am the owner of Pleasant Grove Soaps. I have been making my own soap since 1999. My homemade goat milk soap is made with fresh goat milk from my own herd of dairy goats. I got rid of that tight, dry, itchy feeling years ago and you can, too.
Do you know....
What's hiding in your commercial soaps? If you would sit down and take a good look, you would be appalled. These products (which are more detergent than soap) contain processed alcohol, chemicals, synthetic preservatives, artificial colors and quite often petroleum by-products. Most all are made with cheaper animal fats like lard (pig fat) and tallow (beef fat).
What the difference is between commercial soaps and home made ones? One of the natural by-products of the soap making process is Glycerin. Glycerin is a natural moisturizer and is extremely beneficial to your skin. Commercial companies take the glycerin out of their soaps to use in more expensive beauty products. Home made soaps retain the glycerin and all the benefits that it offers. No wonder your skin feels so dry!
That Goat Milk is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals? When you use a goat milk soap all of those proteins, vitamins and minerals are absorbed through your skin. Plus, goat milk is as close to your own skins pH as you can get. For centuries, goat milk has been used as a skin cleanser to soften, moisturize and soothe. Cleopatra loved to bathe in goats milk. I wonder what she knew that we don’t?
On my website you will learn:
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee or a Coke and visit with me for awhile. (OK, ya'll I'm from the deep south and around here we don’t have “soda’s or “pop”. We have coke. You can have whatever kind of coke that you want…Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Mountain Dew or CocaCola!) Get to know me. How I got started in the goat soap business. Learn why I think that goat milk soap may be the solution to some of your skin problems.
Ya'll have an Udderly Delightful Day! You’re welcome at Pleasant Grove Soaps anytime!
- My Story
- The story of how an average housewife starts a home based business.
- My Handmade Goats Milk Soaps
- What is in the handmade goats milk soaps at Pleasant Grove Soaps
- Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
- The Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
- Dairy Goats
- Take a look at my small herd of dairy goats.
- My Store
- Looking to buy soap? There are goat soaps, lotions, lotion mists and foot creams here.
- Soap Specials
- soap specials
- my recommendations
- My recommendations for products that I own and personally use.
- Pleasant Grove Soap Blog
- The Pleasant Grove Soap Blog will keep you updated on new fragrances, where I'll be, etc. It will also give you a personal look into my life and where my mind can wander.
- Site Sell... I LOVE YOU!
- How to build your own website with Site Sell (SBI).
- Your testimonials
- Testimonials for Pleasant Grove Soaps
- Store Locator
- Store locator for Pleasant Grove Soaps products
- Pleasant Grove Soaps Contact Information
- Contact Information for Pleasant Grove Soaps